Another great outdoor concert presented by The Ridgefield Playhouse! If you are a long time member of The Ridgefield Playhouse, you may remember when we first had Grace Potter on our stage as the opening act for Derek Trucks back in 2006 and then as a headliner for many years after that. We are lucky to yet again be hosting “one of the greatest living voices in rock today,” as described by Spin Magazine. Grace Potter has not only shared a stage with artists such as The Rolling Stones, Willie Nelson, Robert Plant, the Allman Brothers, Neil Young, Jackson Browne, Mavis Staples, and The Roots to name just a few, but she has played every major music festival from Coachella and Lollapalooza to Bonnaroo and Rock in Rio, and even created her own thriving music festival, Burlington’s Grand Point North. Potter has also collaborated with the Flaming Lips for a Tim Burton film, written and produced music for film and TV and recorded two GRAMMY-nominated, multiplatinum singles with her friend Kenny Chesney.
Her latest album, Daylight, her second solo LP released in October 2019, comes after a turbulent, life-altering 4-year hiatus from music that had the acclaimed singer-songwriter contemplating whether she would ever record another album. Daylight is the most emotionally revealing, musically daring work of her career. Join us in a special outdoor performance as Grace Potter returns to Ridgefield to share her journey with us.
Upgrade your ticket!
A limited amount of VIP packages are available!
This special package includes one ticket to the show, a reserved pod in the park, transportation from The Playhouse parking lot to the park by a chauffeured driven Maserati (courtesy of Todd Maserati of Danbury), private entrance to concert, VIP food and beverage gift box (includes Beer, Wine, or champagne, cheese & charcuterie platter courtesy of Gallo Ridgefield, a water bottle and other gift items).
-Your safety is of the utmost importance to us. Please follow all day of show guidelines to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for all attendees
– We ask all patrons to please park in the Ridgefield Playhouse parking lot and walk to Ballard Park (5 min walk). A shuttle will also be available.
– In an effort to reduce crowding and to efficiently seat patrons, arrival window times will be emailed to customers prior to show, with MEMBERS being given the earliest arrival times for priority placement
– There will be painted markings on the ground for different sized groups of people (we are calling them “pods”) to ensure distancing between groups.
– Customers will be led by ushers to appropriately sized pods based on the amount of tickets in their order.
– First come, first served during your arrival window time. No reservations (However, pods will be reserved specifically for VIP ticket holders).
– No chairs are provided. Patrons can bring their own seating or blanket, if desired.
– No coolers – customers will be emailed rules on bringing refreshments and refreshment options for purchase prior to the event.
– This event is rain or shine.
Please register by clicking the REGISTER FOR SILENT AUCTION button at the top of the page to take part in our silent auction! The auction is open NOW and closes at 9:30pm on Saturday, August 15, 2020.
Teed & Brown
Barts Tree Service
Bruce Bennett Nissan
RPAC Art Gallery
Moffly Media Evening of Art, Wine &
Cohen and Wolf P.C.
powered by Xfinity
Adam Broderick Salon & Spa
Series with support from Reliance Merchant Services